- Contest open to Elementary students, ages 4-12 years, who attend school in Polk County, Florida.
- One (1) entry per person.
- To enter, students can download and print the coloring page, color it however they like, and return the entry to their homeroom teacher or submit by mail.
- All entries must be received via mail on or before November 17, 2017 to:
RP Funding Center
Attn: Marketing/Coloring Contest
701 West Lime Street
Lakeland, FL 33815
- All entries must include the child's first and last name, age, name of school, grade, and name of teacher.
- The RP Funding Center is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail; mislabeled submissions; or any malfunction relating to any electronic or postal issues.
- All entries remain the property of the RP Funding Center.
- Entries will be judged at contest end on the basis of skill and creativity. Schools will be contacted with the name of the winners/class.
- Decisions are at the discretion of the RP Funding Center and are final. The RP Funding Center reserves the right to award multiple winners and prizes, or no winners and prizes.
- Winners will be notified by the school administration and/or homeroom teacher.
- One (1) winner will be selected from each of the following age groups: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, and 10-12 years
- Contest submission deadline is November 17, 2017. Winners will be announced on or about November 27, 2017.
- For a complete list of winners, write to the RP Funding Center at the street address above, and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- The following prizes will be awarded:
Winners: Four (4) tickets to attend the performance of A Charlie Brown Christmas Live On Stage! on Thursday, December 20, 2017 at 7:00 pm at the RP Funding Center
Winner’s Homeroom Teacher: Two (2) tickets to attend a 2017-18 Broadway Series show of their choice (A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder, Dirty Dancing The Musical, Chicago, The Wizard of Oz, or Jersey Boys) at the RP Funding Center
Winner’s Homeroom Class: A pizza party for the homeroom class to be held in the homeroom class period prior to Winter Break dismissal
Show dates and times are subject to change without notice. Contact the RP Funding Center at 863-834-8111 to confirm performance details. Any/all additional fees are the responsibility of the winner.