RP Funding Center does not accept applications on site.
Apply in person:
Visit the Department of Civil Service and Retirement Administration Office
500 N. Lake Parker Ave.
Lakeland, FL 33801-2097
This office accepts applications Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm only.
Once an application is submitted, any questions should be directed to the City of Lakeland at 863-834-8790.
RP Funding Center is a drug free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, or disability.
Marketing Intern Summer 2021
- Help the Marketing Department with events and promotions for the RP Funding Center which includes; Jenkins Arena, Youkey Theatre, Exhibition & Sikes Hall and property
- Assist the marketing team with advertising of all shows. (Receiving proposals, negotiating and placement of ads in Print, Radio, TV, Billboard, Internet)
- Help proof read print ad copy, radio spot copy, press releases, weekly e-blasts, etc.
- Support the marketing department with maintaining and updating social media sites and online event calendars
- Promote the entertainment complex by grassroots efforts on ticketed events, i.e. flyers, street team etc. when needed
- Assist with producing collateral materials (ad layouts, brochures and promotional)
- Updating Media lists, VIP lists, group sales lists etc
- Organize and maintain marketing files, i.e. digitizing news clippings
- Conducting marketing/show research
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be people person and have upbeat personality
- Must be team-player
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Can work independently and with a team
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work evenings/weekends for some events
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or related field